invited to submit their technical papers in English of four A4 pages as a final
manuscript in standard IEEE Xplore PDF format. Invited paper is not restricted
to 4 pages. The paper should emphasize their original contributions and key
findings, and include important figures, diagrams and results from both
simulations and measurements. References should be clearly cited. The paper
should be submitted in its final format and, if accepted, will be published as
it is. Submission of a paper implies that, for the accepted paper, at least one
of the authors will have a full registration at the workshop.
The dead line for paper submission is:
August 24, 2007 (Friday) August 31, 2007 (Friday) September 14, 2007 (Friday)
RFIT 2007 employs the EDAS Conference Manager to facilitate the
process of paper submission. Please follow the
step-by-step instructions below to submit a manuscript.
- Please create a user account with
EDAS Conference Manager if you have not done so.
- Go to the EDAS paper submission website and follow the procedures provided to register and submit a manuscript for RFIT 2007.
- Click on “My
papers” tab, and the submitted paper will appear. You need to upload (click on the upload icon) the manuscript to
complete the submission process.
- The submission
details will be acknowledged to you through e-mail. Notification of acceptance
will be announced on 8th of October 2007.
Problems with Files That Fail Compliance: (The
printed digest will be reduced 70%)
- Click here to download the MS
Word Template file or PDF Sample Paper for reference
- Turn off Adobe Acrobat Encryption or
Security Settings (NO Passwords)
- Scanned PDF files are NOT acceptable
- Do not use PDF Writer that came with
earlier versions of Acrobat (AA5 and earlier)
- Create Thumbnails (an option in the PDF
- Do Not include links or bookmarks (for
those using Acrobat, do not use PDFMaker to create your PDF in Office products,
but simply print to the Acrobat Distiller or Adobe PDF printers)
- The PDF must be version 1.4 or earlier. If Acrobat
6 is used to create the PDF, be sure the compatibility has been selected in the
printer and do not save once opened in Acrobat 6.
- A resolution of 600dpi should be used. For graphics this
- 600 dpi for black & white
- 300 dpi for grayscale
- 300 dpi for color
- Always Check Your Results
- Special Note for LaTeX users :
Font problems are often caused by fonts embedded in EPS graphics (or PDF
graphics). If there are font problems, check you graphic files and then
recreate the PDF.